Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow....can't believe it's been a year.

Well I'm not sure what I can say other then "wow....that was a quick year". I was thinking the other day that I needed to get back to writing on this blog. When I made it to the site I was a bit surprised to already see a year go by since I last wrote on the blog. Trust me when I say that I was all not too proud to see that it had been that long since I'd been on here. And to make matters worse I read my last entry about studying for my CCNA and here I am a year later and still have not actually taken the test.

So...I'm back and planning on staying. In fact I'm making it a point to stay. I plan on doing a weekly blog, maybe sometimes a little more if I can come up with enough to talk about.

Not that I've ever had many readers but hopefully once I get this going again I can get some people back on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment