Monday, March 29, 2010

Motorola Droid - Otterbox

To all of you fellow Motorola Droid owners out there that are in need of a case Otterbox has just released a case for the Motorola Droid out of their Commuter Series. I am a huge fan of Otterbox products as they've always serves me well. I've used their products for my ITouch and my Palm Treo Pro. It just came out on their website today as being available and I just ordered it. I'll post a small review once it comes in.

http://www.otterbox.com/motorola-cases/droid-by-motorola-cases/droid-by-motorola-commuter-series-case/


alt : test.html

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the review. I like the relatively(compared to my old phones) slim profile of the droid. I want to see if you think it gets too bulked up by the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been fairly happy with the Commuter series in the past. The Defender series though almost indestructible just doesn't fit in my pocket well.

    If it doesn't fit in my pocket well then it just stands that much more of a chance that it will hit the ground eventually. And I am pretty rough on phones.

    ReplyDelete