Sunday, May 22, 2011

Changes in the air....

Well it has been a very long time (almost a year) since my last blog post. That being said this blog hasn't been forgotten. I've been very tied up with my career and home stuff.

That being said for the last couple weeks I've been working on a side project...a wiki page. A place that I am going to dump as much of my knowledge as possible. It will focus primarily at this time the telecommunications side of things...specifically IP PBX's, IP Phones, and all the stuff that goes with them. Specific manufacturers I am going to be posting information on will be Cisco, Adtran, Ipitomy, Allworx, and Asterisk.

Reason for this decision is that some changes in my career are coming about and I may not be doing some of the stuff I have been doing for the last couple of years but I wanted to actually share some of the knowledge I have with the rest of you out there that may stumble upon it or need it.

What that specifically means for this blog is that I am planning on posting any major updates about the wiki on this blog in the interim period. I also am planning on changing the look of both this blog and http://www.telecom-and-it.com

Right now I'm not giving out the wiki just yet because it is right now just at the point of completing its structural view and hasn't been filled with much content yet but as soon as I get to a point where I feel it is worthy of public view I'll be sure to post that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment